A Coaching Model Created by Noelle Aramais/Eva Kweitel
(Healh/Detox Coach, UNITED STATES)
Everything we do in life is driven by the desire to feel a certain way
The idea behind the Deepest Desire coaching is that we typically have our achievements backwards. In life we generally create to-do lists, bucket lists and the stuff we want to have and get, with the focus being outside of ourselves. These achievements are driven by an innate desire to feel a certain way. With Deepest Desire coaching we allow the client to get clear on how they want to feel within themselves before they create their goals and procedures. So then the golden question is “How do you want to feel”? In essence this is can be called holistic life planning/coaching.
Establishing confidentiality, trust and safety for deep exploration to occur.
Helping the client understand core desires.
- When you have (What is wanted) fully and completely, what is it that you get through having that, that’s even deeper and more important?
- Help them understand the experience is a state of being (as opposed to doing or having) such as, freedom, wholeness, peace, or love.
- It’s not dependent on others (like appreciation from others).
- It’s not reflective (like loving myself).
- It’s not a specific feeling, such as, confidence, hope or satisfaction.
Helping clients to become clear of their deepest desires.
How Do You Want To Feel? What do you want to do, have, and experience in alignment with your feelings? This is discovered through deep inner reflection. Client is asked to deeply relax and breathe deeply to discover their intuitive responses rather than using only their logical mind.
- Within my body and health, I want to feel?
- Within my lifestyle, I want to feel?
- Within my relationships and society, I want to feel?
- Within my creativity, I want to feel?
- Within my spirituality, I want to feel?
As a coach, I help the client make the connections between how they want to feel and what will actually help them feel that way. This is a very critical part of the process. This is where they fully come into their creative power and their potential. This is where getting clear on how they want to feel and generating those feelings, they can take charge of their life and their happiness
It could perhaps be a challenge at this stage to revert into default goals-those goals that we have been chasing mindlessly, out of social expectation and or even by habit. By taking a look within, some of the long-held, external ambitions may fall away, or they may become even clearer to you to perhaps know how to redefine them to better suit your deepest desires.
- An example of how deepest desires and feeling clarify one’s goals.
- It may start like this: I want to feel connected, loved, and feel vitality within my relationships and society, therefore I want to live in the city in a beautiful apartment.
But then you consider this and go within, and realize that owning your own home will add many additional financial pressures you can do without during this time in your life. You also think that because owning your own home is a mainstream symbol of success and you have pressure from your parents to be a homeowner. You then become very honest with yourself that being a homeowner is not going to allow you to feel connected and loving and allow you to feel that vitality you really want, so you decide that going on vacation to the islands with a group of friends will fill that desire, and you rent an apartment and finally start living!
- The main question we are asking is “What do I need to do to feel the way I want to feel”?
Working with the client in making a plan to create the actions you will need to take in order to fulfill your deepest desires.