A Coaching Model Created by Anne Delannet
(Life Coach, THE NETHERLANDS)
Helping people to get unstuck finding their life’s purpose
We all have a different way of looking at the world.
It is not about WHAT we do but HOW we do it!
We all have that dream to change/improve something but we don’t know HOW to do it,
WHERE to start and WHO can help us to design our life’s purpose.…. And it is so easy to feel stuck…
Behind every one of these blocks is the need for confidence, support, and trust in ourselves and others — to know that we are safe.
Yes it is easy for you but me…I don’t know, I can’t do it, I am not good enough, it’s too difficult what if…
So… where do we start?
As a life enthusiast coach I truly believe that every being is full of resources with his own and unique style. Experiences, passion, self-love, culture, family, work…
The point is how can I succeed to connect with all of those resources in order to design the life I deserve?
My coaching model stands for helping people to find their life’s purpose and also to find another way to enjoy a fulfilled life aligned with their own value!
Let’s start from the beginning: A…
Let’s start with the “A” coaching model
The process of coaching is based on a conversation between a professional coach and a person who might needs inspiration, motivation, and reassurance about his own capacity to move forward in order to improve any area of life, to live in harmony with and find the way to design his or her own success!
How do I proceed?
With a couple of questions without saying what to do, because who knows better than you the life your desire the most?
And… are We (coach & coachee) on the same page?
It is a reality that coaching can be successful only if coachees are able to discuss every aspect of an issue or challenge with their coach. As a result, confidentiality , trust, core competencies (for the coach), motivation (for the coachee) are mutual requirements to reach an agreed-upon destination.
STEP BY STEP (with always flexibility according the client’s agenda):
STEP 1 – ASSESSMENT
Identify your needs, your current status
- What’s the current situation?
- What are you doing?
- What do you have vs what do you want?
Purposes life assessment to cover the client’s needs, desire…:
- What qualities do you most admire in other people?
- What makes you feel energized?
- How happy are you today?
- What one change could make your life happier?
- Can you list at least 5 important strengths you use often, and 3 weaknesses?
STEP 2- AWARENESS
Sorting through your feelings can help you to create more clarity about the situation and having the opportunity to talk loudly about it also resonates differently
- How do you feel right now? What is working? / What is not working?
- What can you contribute that other people need you?
- What does it say about you?
STEP 3- A REASON FOR BEING
Identify a clear goal & be specific
- What is your personal mission? (Help the client to focus on your purpose, own values?)
- What are some important dreams you would like to pursue?
- What is most important to you in Life?
- What is a priority for you right now? (What do you want to focus on?)
STEP 4- (downward flow of) ATTRACTION
This is what is leading you towards a lower level!
It’s never too late to start over. If you weren’t happy with yesterday, try something different today. Don’t stay stuck. Do better. Anonymous
Track disempowering believes, resistances, negative emotions, identify patterns that block your transformation.
Give yourself permission to try something different and get your life to the next level (a new chapter of your life…)
- What is getting in the way?
- The place I feel stuck is…?
- What is your challenge here?
- What if?
- What is your lead system?
STEP 5- ACTIVE & CONSTRUCTIVE STEPS
Here the coach supports the client to shift perspective, to evaluate options in order to take constructive steps / actions.
Putting things in a different perspective brings creativity and helps to break free of old patterns and disempowering behaviors.
- What is your drive for today?
- How well do your current roles fit (or not) with your purpose & natural strengths?
- Does it fit with your core values?
Suggestion: write down what you like, a list of actions and set up specifically your purpose
STEP 6- ASK for support
To be accountable for your commitment, “How can I support you?”
To gain extra resources,
To be encouraged…
STEP 7- (big) APPLAUSE!
You can do it! Celebrate any small step and continue to pursue.