A Coaching Model Created by Louise Talotta
(Corporate and Life Transition Coaching, UNITED STATES)
Building Bridges to Enlighten New Possibilities
Growing the self to expand into the world…coming from within to experience who we are and what we can be…this is the joy in manifesting the stuff of life.
BridgeLight Coaching came from a place in my heart that saw many people over the course of my corporate career working hard to meet other peoples expectations in return for a paycheck or personal validation. I often asked myself
- What causes them to spend so much of ‘them’ trying to be what others want them to be, feeling less deserving for themselves?
- What makes them think others know more than they do about what is right for them?
- Why don’t they feel their choices and dreams are as important, or ‘right’ enough?
- Why do they put themselves last after the tasks at work or home are done?
- Where are their dreams hidden, do they remember what they are?
- Do they know all of the great things they are missing?
I was that person. The powerful journey of coaching is realizing that by knowing and acknowledging our ‘SELF’, we come from within to learn who we really are, expanding outward and confidently using our gifts to make a difference for ourselves and others.
Envisioning who we can be, creating steps one-by-one to get there, shining light on new possibilities and living out our goals and dreams with others and the world, each doing the same, This is the philosophy of the BridgeLight Coaching model© and practice.