Parallel Activities done by the Client
- Before each coaching conversation session the Client writes his Reflection about his activities, achievements and learning since the last coaching session; and about the issues he wants to discuss. The Client sends to the Coach this Reflection one day before the next Coaching Session. Between the Sessions, the Client is expected to perform certain activities assigned by the Coach intended to increase Client’s self-awareness, awareness of the client’s environment, hone specific behavioral skills, technical and business skills, and encourage continuous learning.
Gradual Closure of the Coaching Sessions and Transition to Self-Development
Everything that starts has an end, and the end has to be done gradually to ensure continuity of the changes that were implemented. The closure phase both ends the Client’s coaching process and begins the next stage of his self-development and to work without the support from the Coach.
The Client and the Coach prepare jointly three Plans:
- A Plan for Client’s Self-Development Program and Continuous Learning
- A Plan to maintain the continuity of the positive changes and gains
- A Business Plan for the next 12 months
In our basic program, our schedule has the following structure:
In the first 9 months, Client and Coach meet twice a month, totaling 18 sessions. Each Coaching Session is three hours long.
On Month 10 and 11, we will meet once a month. (Session 19 and 20)
After the 20th Session we will Celebrate our Successes and Mission Accomplishment.
After that, if necessary as seen by the Client and the Coach, we will meet once every two months or every three months. The objective is to help the Client maintain the continuity of the implemented changes, sustaining the momentum.
Celebration of the Closure of the Coaching Process
We will celebrate the accomplishments of the Coaching Mission.
We will describe, acknowledge and honor all the gains obtained in the following Output areas aimed by our Executive and Business Coaching Process:
- Positive Changes in cognitive, emotional and behavioral areas, mainly Critical Thinking; Strategic Thinking and Planning; Emotional Intelligence; Decision-making; Conflict Management; Improvements in ways of doing and Improvements in ways of being. Positive Changes in Client’s work and in Client’s personal life.
- Managerial Soft Skills enhancement
- Performance enhancement
- Goal attainment
- Business Results
- Continuous Learning skills
We will acknowledge the Client’s efforts, perseverance, ability, inner strength and courage that took him to a next level of effectiveness, performance and learning.
We will honor the Client for the results obtained. We will honor our coaching partnership.