Step 1: Identify Your Future Vision
The first step to becoming a coach is to create an ideal picture of the sort of coach you would like to be. We will ask you questions such as
- What sort of coach will you be? (internal corporate coach or solopreneur?)
- What business model are you attracted to? (1 on 1 coaching, group coaching, blended coaching etc.)
- How much revenue do you want to generate from coaching?
- Do you plan to blend coaching with another service or product?
Step 2: Audit Your Current Skills & Knowledge
In order to work out what sort of training you will need, or which program is best for you we will look at you current coaching skills and knowledge
- What industry or profession are you currently in?
- What overlapping skills do you have?
- What qualifications do you already have?
Step 3: Discover Your Ideal Market & Niche
There is an exhaustive list of coaching niches available, in a variety of industries and professions. We will help you identify the market or niche that shows the most potential and most opportunity for you based on your current skills and work experience and taking into account your vision for yourself as a coach.
Step 4: Identify Your Unique Learning Style
This is where we really start to close the gap and help you identify what sort of coach training you are most suited to. Drawing on an established Learning Style Assessment we will uncover your unique learning style. Will ask you questions such as:
- How do you learn best?
- Describe a time in your life you learnt something new?
- What competing demands are there on your potential study time?
Get From Where You Are Now, To Where You Want to Be...
- 40 minute private phone consultation with member of ICA's faculty
- Personalised PDF Coach profile report outlining your goals, learning options, and actions
- Certification Whitepaper
- Access to ICA resources relating to your proposed niche
- Access to live classes relating to your niche (optional)