17 plus years of ICF Accreditation speaks for our Industry credibility...
International Coach Academy (ICA) has been ICF accredited since 2001. We chose to accredit with the ICF over local based system (RTO & Cert IV) or other global alternatives (IAC, WABC) for very specific reasons:
- The ICF continue to be the most established peak body in coaching worldwide, with 25,000 coaches and chapters in many countries around the world
- Coaching is a global profession. Provided they speak the same language, coaches can coach locally or globally.
For you as a student, this means that our training has underdone rigorous external scrutiny and evaluation by the ICF and that our training complies as follows:
1. Core Coach Training mapped across ICF competencies
2. Coach Development includes Mentor, Observed and Supervised Coaching
3. Portfolio Development to identify you as a coach
4. Peer Coaching where you get to practice being a coach and a client
5. Assessment designed to celebrate and showcase your achievements and identify you as a coach with your own niche and unique model
6. Global Application. When you graduate from ICA you will have the skills to coach anyone, anywhere in the world.
Not all coaches need a credential, but it's vital that you are certified. Clients are looking for someone who not just calls themselves a coach, but who has demonstrated and been certified as having the required skills, knowledge and expertise.