Welcome to this edition of the International Coach Academy Graduate Yearbook. Once again we bring you stunning work from an amazingly diverse group of professional coaches in a diverse range of niches from all over the world. This year we also bring you not one but three Yearbooks, representing our reach across the globe.
These publications highlight the depth of talent there is within coaching and the prior skills and knowledge coaches bring with them to their new careers. Increasingly we are seeing people from all walks of life and all professions embrace coaching as a way of enhancing what they already do. Managers and HR professionals, trainers and psychologists, even yoga practitioners and real estate agents.
A quick snapshot of some of the titles you can find in this publication remind us once again what a versatile and flexible career coaching is and how many varied applications there are.
- How Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Can Benefit Coaching
- Growth Centered Coaching in Corporate Settings
- Coaching as a Portable Career Within Spiritual And Religious Structures
- A journey towards a Superior Persona
- Coaching and humor: a perfect match!
- Radiating Spheres of Influence
- How to Forgive through Coaching
- Using Toltec Wisdom in Coaching
- The Importance of Sadness to Growth
- More Women In Boardrooms Increases Organisation’s Success
- Implications from Neuroscience to Coaching
To see all student publications visit coachcampus.com/coaching/coach-portfolios
To find out more about joining our school visit coachcampus.com/coach-training