1. We believe that the client is the expert in his or her own life. As coaches our role is to support the client to find the answers to their life challenges.
2. We believe that diversity is a resource to be valued. We respect the unique life journey and life choices of all people.
3. We believe in “coaching from the heart”. This means practicing self-love and self-care to create a firm foundation from which to give to others in the coaching relationship.
4. We believe that which we focus on grows. Therefore, our focus is on strengths. We only focus on weaknesses if they appear as obstacles to building on our strengths.
5. We believe in living in alignment with ones own values. We try to practice this ourselves and to require it of our clients.
6. We believe in life long learning. We support our clients in a continual learning journey, just as we travel on ours.
7. We believe that no one model of coaching has all of the answers for all coaching clients. We employ tools and models to support coaching but never to drive the process.
8. We believe that it is an immense privilege to be invited into another person’s life to be a partner in their success. We also believe that with this privilege comes a responsibility to behave ethically at all times.