ICA is a global company with a 20 year culture of virtual work practices. We train coaches of all descriptions, life coaches, business coaches, parent coaches etc. and we have been doing it online since 2001 - way before online learning was even a “thing”.
We have offices in Melbourne and Singapore but our passionate and dedicated team are located all over the world. We meet daily & weekly via Zoom and Skype with a core team working from our Melbourne office at Clik Collective, an e-commerce hub housing a diverse community of businesses. Most of our team have been working with us for well over 10 years.
Our students come from over 90 countries around the world and our classes are a diverse mix of backgrounds and coaching niches. Our programs run continuously and we take ongoing enrolments. With over 40 classes running each week across 4 time zones, our students start the minute they enrol and then map their timetable out according to suit them.
There are lots of reasons people decide to become coaches. Some of them are looking for a career change, they are fed up with long hours in corporate roles for little satisfaction, others are looking for new skills to help them do their current job better. What they all have in common though, is a desire to make the world a better place.
As the first point of contact it will be your job to understand what motivates and drives our prospective students, what their career goals are and then make sure they have the information they need to decide what course is right for them.
You will also support our existing team of Course Advisors who are currently based in London, Singapore, USA and Italy.
As the successful candidate you will ideally:
- Have experience working in online environments
- Be proactive and able to work independently
- Have an innate curiosity and aptitude for learning new skills, new software and new processes
- Feel competent scheduling and working across different time zones
- Have high levels of attention to detail
- An understanding of online sales and marketing would be ideal, however is not essential. (we provide training)
About the Benefits
- Fantastic Office space at Clik Collective with lots of young, inspired entrepreneurs starting and running businesses
- Work flexibly - work from home and from office each week
- Family friendly workplace with an emphasis on work life balance
- Satisfying work - you are making a difference to people’s lives every day
- Positive work environment with a ‘coach approach’ to management
- Supportive and highly accessible senior leadership team