ICA was first accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) back in 2004 and was actually the first Australian based school to have an online (e-learning) curriculum accredited. Since then we have expanded into 92 countries, with thousands of students. We made the decision to align with the ICF over other local or international options such as RTO, IAC, WABC etc. because they continue to be the most established peak body in coaching worldwide. With chapters in many countries around the world they offer the most “global” service to date.
Your ICA Coach Training Includes
* the learning needed to coach anyone, anywhere in the world
* access to the ICA Learnsite (schedules, curriculum, worksheets, resources)
- access to the ICA Community (coaches living in 92 different countries around the world, with many speaking more than one language)
- direct access to ICA's Coach Collective post graduation (Alumni)
- brand alignment (use the ICA graduate logo to promote your coaching credibility)
- Peer Coaching (as coach and client)