Mack, G with David Casstevens (2001). Mind Gym. New York: McGraw-Hill. 245,2,710,129,2,20,156,278.
Brown, J and Mark Fenske (2011). The Winner's Brain. Philadelphia: Perseus Books Group. 41,75,76,71.
Sharma, R (2006). The Greatness Guide. Toronto: Harper-Colllins Publishers Ltd. 41.
Smith, L and Todd M. Kays (2010). Sports Psychology for Dummies. Mississsauga: John Wiley and Sons Canada Ltd.203,9,62,156,157,40,41.
Canadian Hockey League. (2012). 99 CHL Players Selected in the 2012 NHL Entry Draft. Available: http://www.chl.ca/article/99-chl-players-selected-in-the-2012-nhl-entry-draft/124012. Last accessed 2nd July 2012.
Krotz, P. (2012). CHL Players and Historical NHL Draft Numbers. Available: http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/article/chl-players-and-nhl-draft-numbers. Last accessed 2nd July 2012.
Robbins, T. (2012). Tony Robbins Quotes. Available: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/tony_robbins_3.html. Last accessed 2nd July 2012.
Appendix A - Junior Hockey Survey
1. Do you feel that having better focus would help to improve your/their performance?
2. Do you feel that having increased self-confidence would help to improve your/their performance?
4. Do you feel that having off-ice support* to help with your/their focus, self-confidence and/or motivation would
help to improve your/their performance?
* The off-ice support would be completely confidential, available by player request only, non-judgmental, encouraging,
helpful but not offering advice, have no power over ice time and trained as a Life Coach.
5. Do you feel that if a player improves their performance that it has a positive effect on the team?