3. Name some of the people you admire, who are your role models. (They could be historical or mythological figures or your parents/friends/relatives/gurus/spiritual leaders/movie stars/writers/Rock stars/Sportsperson)/anyone. Also write the values/qualities you admire in them. If you find it difficult to find value words, please refer to http://www.livingmore.org/wp-content/lm-documents/ValuesList.pdf
4. Identify some of the people you don’t like. You need not name them. Just use Person 1/2/3/4 etc. It could even be a group of people (like politicians). Mention the qualities or traits you don’t like in them
5. What will make you feel valued and respected?
6. What would you like people to say about you?
7. What makes you happy?
8. What makes you feel unhappy?
9. What are you proud of in yourself?