In the coaching process it involves for the coach to support the client in:
- Taking actions plan,
- Setting clear objectives with deadlines,
- Climbing the steps
- Switch or change of attitudes toward events
- Changing habits,
- Projecting himself/herself into a better future,
- Holding the client vision
- Expanding limits, developing oneself, looking ahead
- Visualizing more happy or joyful moments
- Finding more peace, success, serenity or light.
The future is also a growing partnership where client and coach become better and better in what they do as they move ahead because there is a better efficient partnership with a better future. The future is for people of actions: The future belongs to people who see possibilities before they become obvious.
According to an anonymous author, you will only become what you are becoming right now.
I would like to share with you, the case of a client who took the step to contact me as a coach three (3 )months ago. During our first session he was willing to change something in his life and was committed to get positive results.
My illustration is the example of my client Amagor who is stressed at work about his career. He is so afraid of not moving up in the future and does not e want to think of what he is doing presently at work as an Office Manager Responsible of fifty (50) employees. He was confused about his future.
When we started our coaching session, it was important to define his objectives and his level of commitment.
Let’s see first the different steps of this coaching process then the results.
- I have started with an exploration of ideas to understand who he was, and what were his motivations?
- Then we went to a process of discovery how he got the job, if he knew what it involved?
- If he loved what he was doing?
- Where did he see himself within 3 years and how he could reach his goal?
- Thus, we could see what could possibly hold him back from reaching that goal?
- which structure could presently help him and which actions plan could be done for the future?
After the three months of coaching we have seen a positive difference.
- He has developed a greater self-awareness,
- He has established a career plan
- He has set realistic goals
- He can clearly define his role
- His productivity has increased by 30%.