Providing Presence as Coach and Space to Freely Explore
- Building Trust, Connection, Non-judgement in Communication
- Creating a free space for Client to explore by allocation of 80:20 speaking time to Client and allowing Silence, Letting Client set Pace
- With full Attention, Perception, Curiosity and Empathy
- Paraphrasing, verbally Checking-in on Perceptions
Creating Awareness by Powerful Questions and Mirroring Back
- Opportunity for Observation: What happens when the situation arises? On a scale from 1 - 10 … where are you on this scale?
- Exploration of Motives: What motivates you to … ?
- Reflection: I just heard … I am curious: how does it make you feel?
- Challenge: How do you resonate with it? How ready are you?
Acknowledgement for Affirmation and Trust
- I commend you on …
- I takes a great deal of awareness, commitment, and effort to do the work you have done. Congratulations!
Facilitating Movement Forward
- - How can we make this happen?
- To what conclusion would you like to come? What would you like to walk away with?
- How does it go along with what we’ve talked about?
Visualization to open and widen Horizon
- If you had all freedom to create the ideal scenario for you, how does it look like?
- What options are out there?
Role Play: taking perspective, stepping out of current attachment
- If a friend told you this story: how would you respond to it?
- I just heard someone telling me that … How do you see this?
- If you were in this situation: what would you do?
- How can you remind yourself of your learning of today?
- How can you keep this present in you? How can you savour this feeling in you?
- How do you feel it now?
Shifting From Polarity Towards Connection
Looking Through the Lens of Shifted Perspective
- New Constellation: We belong Together
- New Manifestation: Inspiration, Synergetic Creativity
- New Inner Voice says: We all live and work together, I am happy we are here together, I love to see people happy and succeeding
- New Behaviour: Contribution of Individual Talent for Collective
“We’re all part of one institution and working towards one goal. Let’s do all we can to get there together.”
“We’re all inhabitants of one world. Let’s provide space for people who come to make a living here.”
- New Belief: Gratefulness, Acknowledging Peers, Satisfaction and Confidence in Oneself
- New Momentum: Seeing through the lens of a Kaleidoscope