A Coaching Model Created by Tanya Patrella
(Business Coach, UNITED STATES)
My intention as a coach is to hold a mindful and trusting space for you, my client– to listen actively to your story and, through powerful questioning, nurture you as you search for and discover your next evolution. There was a time I thought “nurturing” was something only mothers were to do, but I have evolved to a place where I understand that to nurture is to encourage, support and have compassion for our fellow human beings.
We all evolve during the journey of life. Some of us, especially in our early years, evolve unconsciously through difficult times or great suffering. Others are fortunate to evolve with greater awareness and purpose. The experiences of life eventually lead us to evolve to a place of greater awareness and understanding of why we are here. Having a great coach can help you focus on being aware…being present to what is happening and purposely setting a focus for the next steps of this very precious life journey.
I honor the Oneness of the Light and Love in all of Us
My model for coaching:
- Through discussions and use of various assessment tools, we will get clear on your current reality--exactly who and where you are in your journey.
- I will meet you where you are and work with you to establish your groundwork—gain awareness of your current state of being; become aware your values and underlying beliefs.
- We will consider ways to look at the various perspectives you hold about yourself and reframe those perspectives that you find as obstacles.
- Through appreciative inquiry we will hone in on your strengths and examine how to highlight and use those strengths toward your evolution.
- Once we know where you stand in the present, we will look deeply for what you Love.
- What are your passions?
- What are your dreams?
- Where do you want to go?
- Who do you want to “BE”come?
- What is your next evolution?
Then, I will guide and support you to:
- Set effective and reasonable goals;
- Take action;
- Create structures with meaning to support your journey;
- Use your preferences for accountability to help you stay on course;
- Acknowledge your big and small accomplishments; and
- Celebrate your wins along the way.