A Coaching Model Created by Siobhain Bright
(Life Coach, CANADA)
Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray. Rumi
My coaching model was developed to help move the client through a process of self-empowerment and provide the tools needed to help them achieve their deepest desires and goals.
I lead the client through a 4-stage Self-Empowerment Process that includes:
- The brainstorming and creation of goals;
- The creation and momentum of an action plan;
- The analysis of personal blocks and working towards releasing them; and
- A re-assessment
Stage 1: Brainstorming and goal creation
During this stage, the client will define their goals through a brainstorming process.
The client will decide:
- What they are missing out of life;
- What they want out of life; and
- What they need out of life
The client will explore these possibilities through:
- Powerful questions;
- Tools such as the life wheel;
- and tools such as visualization (the future self).
The client will then establish goals and commitments that are in alignment to who they are and what they want to be.
Stage 2: The creation and momentum of an action plan
- The client will then create an action plan with weekly, monthly and yearly goals.
- They will create steps towards their goals and work passionately to complete them.
- Each session I will hold the clients accountable for their progress in these goals.
Stage 3: Self-Discovery and Self-Empowerment
- The third stage will lead the client into a journey of self-discovery.
- During this stage resistance and blocks show up and require the client to take a deeper look into themselves and their lives.
In this stage the client will take a deeper look into:
- Who they are
- What their values and beliefs are
- What their fears are
- What their current situation is
- What is holding them back
- Discover what they are tolerating in their lives
- What their passions are
- What their purpose is in life
During this stage the client will also:
- Identify limiting beliefs which they may have
- Create new empowering beliefs
- Align their beliefs with their goals
- Create affirmations, meditations, and visualizations to help keep focus on goals
Stage 4: Re-Assessment
This stage allows for a re-assessment of their goals.
- Assess their goals;
- See what they have accomplished
- See what changes they can make and what they can do differently.
- Adjust their current goals or create new ones.
- Discover lessons learned
- And find ways to celebrate themselves and practice gratitude.
All comments and suggestions are welcomed in order to help me improve my model.