A Coaching Model Created by Rose Marie Saratan Robles
(Parent and Child Relationship Coach, SWITZERLAND)
My niche is Single Parenting. My goal is to empower the single parent to go beyond the challenges of single parenting and domestic problems, beyond the financial limitations and return to a state of self- trust and confidence.
With this empowerment, I aim to help the single parent to develop children to become self- reliant.
In Coaching, the preliminary steps are:
- Exploring: Are we compatible? Can we blend?
a) Define what is a coach
b) Define expectations of Coach and Coachee
c) Define commitments and accountabilities
d) Define duration and frequency of sessions
e) Payment and cancellation terms
My Power- tool box will comprise:
- Effective listening and powerful questioning
- Processing self- doubt vs. self- belief
- Reframing perspectives
My Coaching Model:
signifies the safe and trusting place which coaching provides.
As a coach, I will invite you to a trusting space; I will support you and encourage you in your journey to achieving your goals.
- Who am I?
- What are my dreams for myself? For my children?
- What are my strengths? Limitations?
- What are my fears? What causes these fears?
- What options can I have?
I will inspire you to be strong…..I will motivate you.
signifies a visualization of a goal
As a coach, I will help provide clarity; I will enlighten you so you can re- evaluate your role as a parent.
- What are my values?
- What is my current reality?
- How do I achieve my goals, based on my strengths, limitations, and resources?
I will inspire you and help you reframe your perspectives on your expectations of yourself as a parent, as a provider, as a career person, and all other aspects that define the life and responsibilities of a single parent.
signifies the structures of my coaching practice:
- I will do effective listening
- I will ask powerful questions
- I will have self- management
- I will do continuous learning
As a coach, there will be evaluation and rapport between me and my client.
What is most important to me today? How can I best serve my client?
Signifies an opening to a new change and the closing of the old self.
As a coach, I will motivate you to achieve your goals. We shall explore possibilities together.
- When do I want to achieve these goals?
- How will I get there? What are my action steps? What are my sub- goals?
- Who can support me in obtaining these goals?
- What structures can I put in place to ensure that I meet these goals?
- How do I know that I am meeting these goals?
- What are my timelines?
signifies the core of my coaching practice:
- Values- Integrity, Humility, Gratitude
- ICF Competencies
- Self- Trust
- Believing in God
As a coach, I will acknowledge your baby steps…celebrate with you and evaluate together the process and learnings.
- What did you learn? What has improved?
- Provide feedback
To regain self- trust, we need to know what our beliefs, values, and purpose are. Then, we will know what we are doing and where we are heading. ICA