Step 3: Help Client discover winning Learning Style
1. Discuss how the Client has acquired learning best and most happily in the past one-year or so.
- by discussing it with someone or in a small group
- by writing it down
- by using visual signs and signals
- by doing something while internalizing (e.g. going for a long walk or swim or cooking a nice dish etc)
2. If necessary, suggest to the client to use a Learning Style Inventory to discover her/ his best learning methods 3. Discuss with the client how would she/ he use her/his best learning style to act on this goal and ensure it is done? 4. Agree on action plan and learning system 5. Review at next session and adapt if required