A Coaching Model Created by Paula Maddox
(Executive Coach, UNITED STATES)
- Do you want to increase your leadership capacity?
- Do you want to lead more effectively?
- Do you desire to get more done each day?
- Do you want to expand your span of influence?
What defines your leadership?
- The role of a leader is not just a combination of position, rank, title and style. These are only vehicles in which to lead;
- An effective leader consistently acts in accordance with established values;
- An effective leader motivates others to act toward a common purpose;
- A leader’s role is to lead & act. To achieve results that you’ve never achieved before, you must do what you’ve never done before!
- A leader motivates others to act through the example of his/her words or deeds!
- Lead through integrity, tolerance & discretion!
Skill Allocation & Balance
Increase your net of influence. Learn how to rationalize & negotiate win-‐ win situations with customers, clients & stakeholders. Make decisions quickly, clearly & firmly, because indecision is not an option!
Elevate your thinking to increase your vision. Effective leaders are successful in raising their thinking and consciousness to a higher and more intellectual level.
Live your values, act ethically & challenge assumptions. Get rid of the idea that leaders must always be right. Leaders are not popular. Understand that there will always be a degree of acceptable risk with every action and/or decision. Your job as a leader is to minimize the risk as much as possible and to learn from the situations that presented large risks.
Encourage maximum utilization of organizational abilities & talents of each individual. Minimize wasteful resources, provide opportunities, train, hire & grow your human talent. Then let it go!
Our coaching relationship…
- Allows YOU to remain in the driver’s seat!
- Allows YOU to clarify your values & what’s important to YOU!
- Allows YOU to redefine your goals!
- Allows YOU to move forward!
- Allows YOU to re-frame your perspective!
Our Leadership Coaching Road map:
- 60‐minute initial screening session;
- Five weekly sessions-45 minutes each;
- Weekly client-initiated action plans;
- Weekly client check-into ensure accountability;
RESULT: A MORE EFFECTIVE LEADER!!
Lets get started!
- Visit www.PaulasPerspectives.com
- Call to schedule your Discovery Session today!
- If you WANT something different, you must DO something different!
- Let’s start our partnership TODAY!