A Coaching Model Created by Mohamed Hamad Al Barasi
(Leadership Coach, SWITZERLAND)
My blended coaching model aims to help clients to reconnect to their best version of themselves and support them to ground, move forward, and grow successfully from a place of unique motivation, growth mindset, and divine meaning.
I have two examples to illustrate how to use this model:
- A client has manifested her goals, but she’s not able to take the next step and grow successfully. Here working with the Unity Model can help her to awaken her inner fire and confront new challenges and grow constantly in her life.
- A client has big goals, he can vision them, talk about them enthusiastically and take some action, but in the end, he is not able to finalize and finish his project. The Unity Model can help him to ground himself and create rituals, habits & routines for long-term success.
The three areas that we unite in the process are the following:
1. First Step: Growth
First, you need to awaken your inner fire. This power allows you to transform intention into action. It means being proactive rather than reactive or inactive. It allows you to confront challenges and grow constantly in your life. How do you accelerate your personal growth?
- Discover your life purpose and create a vision for your life.
- Goal-setting: Set realistic goals that you can achieve and that is in your control.
- Focus your actions on the goal with all your attention regularly.
2. Second Step: Flow
Second, you need to activate your flow. The energy of the flow allows you to let go, to move, and to feel change and transformation occurring within your life. It allows you to experience this moment as it is, in its fullness. How to enter the flow state:
- Don`t think and take the first step.
- Eliminate all distractions.
- Take Motivation Booster.
3. Third Step: Grounding
Often we have genius ideas and big visions, but in the end, we are not able to finalize and manifest our intentions. It is important to build a strong foundation first before you proceed to others, or you will lack the stability and groundedness necessary for true transformation and personal growth. How do you ground yourself?
- Reflection and planning.
- Create rituals, habits, and routines to manifest your goals.
- Start to slow down for rest, reflection, and gratitude practice.
My mission is to support people in being the best version of themselves and find a unique path. The best version means connecting the different areas to their united personality. This means that they feel a connection with their unique personality. The gift of this level is experiencing unity and the selfless realization that everything is connected at a fundamental level.
I believe that accepting our originality, expressing our authentic personality, and following our truth makes life happy and meaningful even in the times we face difficulties. It’s also a way that makes us feel more satisfied and spread our glow to others as well.
I chose to become a Mental- &Leadership Coach because it is all about my passion: living a happy, meaningful, and fulfilling life. For me supporting my clients means examining self-limiting ideas and developing wisdom that comes from a perspective that transcends the duality of good or bad, black or white. It means seeing and helping others to see the deeper meanings of the situations in their lives.
My clients are people who want to connect to their true purpose of life and the divine balance within them so they start to express this. They don’t only use logic, but they hear their intuition for navigating in life.