1. Where Are You?
- Where are you right now?
- What about you is already Awesome?
- Who are you?
Values and beliefs
- What are you grateful for?
- What do you have now to prepare for your trip?
Strengths and weaknesses
Talents and skills
- What do you need for this journey?
Wants and needs
- What are your roadblocks?
2. Where Is Your Awesome?
- Declaration of Awesome
Can you see it?
- What does it look/feel like to make it all the way to your Awesome??
How will you know when you get there?
- Why is this your Awesome?
- Does this Awesome line up with your values and beliefs?
3. The Plan
- Which route to take?
- When can you get started?
- What are the milestones on the road to your Awesome?
How will you celebrate/acknowledge yourself?
- What are the roadblocks – how will we navigate them?
- In your suitcase:
What strengths will you take with you?
What will you decide to leave behind that no longer serves you?
- What structures will you put in place to support yourself on your journey to Awesome?
Does your Plan feel Awesome to you? (if not, re-route!)
4. Ready, Set…Go
- Taking the first step
What can you do now – right now – to get started?
- Hold yourself with lightness
- Have faith in YOU
- 1st step done. Congrats!
5. Road Trip!
Life’s a journey, not a destination. Stephen Tyler
- Celebrate milestones
- Taking care of yourself
- How does the trip feel so far?
- Are you staying on track?
- Continuous evaluation and re-evaluation of route and goal
With a Little Mapping…
…and attention to your goals, living Your Awesome doesn’t have to be a dream. Why should it?
You know when you are ready.
Let’s get started!
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.mistipatrella.com
Facebook – Coach Misti
I hope to hear from you.