A Coaching Model Created by Misti Patrella
(Self Awareness Coach, UNITED STATES)
According to UrbanDictionary.com:
- adjective \ˈȯ-səm\ - amazing, heart-stirring, wonderful, formidable
According to me:
- It means that you see the amazing, heart-stirring and wonderful in ALL things.
- The main principle in the philosophy of Awesome is gratitude
- Living Awesome is about making every moment count and doing what you truly love with your life.
- …can sometimes be scary to go after your Awesome - but you still don’t quit - because you can’t.
- It’s about seeing the greater side of life. A deeper meaning to it all. And you want in.
We’ll use both definitions here.
What makes you amazing?
What stirs your heart? What is your dream?
What is YOUR Awesome?
Time to Live Your Awesome!
You are ready to take your creative pursuit to the next level. You’ve been thinking about it for a while. Now its time.
- to go after that ___________________ of your dreams
- to take your business to the next level
- to kick fear in the teeth and do it anyway
The Journey Can Be Challenging…
Your biggest, best-est self is always waiting for you. But that doesn’t mean this destination feels easy to reach.
(Remember – formidable is also in the definition)
- Can lose sight of your goal
- Not sure of the best route, or what to do if you get off-course
- Too many roadblocks, too hard
- Can feel scary or lonely
- …probably won’t succeed anyway…
Anything sound familiar?
(that’s why maps were created)
- An organization tool to get a traveler from one place to another
Shows where you are, where you are going, how far you have come
- Can easily see the milestones and the whole route
- Takes you one step at a time
Lets put your goal on the map
- You don’t have to take the long road
- Lots of tested ways to get to a destination, lets pick the one that feels best for you
- Helps you visualize the entire route ahead of time