A Coaching Model Created by Lydia Gayino
(Women Empowerment Coach & Leadership Coach, FRANCE)
My mission in life is to support women to live a fulfilling life, in alignment with their life purpose and their values. This is my way to contribute to adding happiness in our society by supporting women empowerment as I believe that “A happy woman is a happier family and society.
We are meant to live a life that’s’ filled with joy, passion, fun, excitement and laughter. By bringing fun and passion about your life purpose, you will have more energy, courage and be more productive in your life.
I am passionate to support women in transition in their professional life or private life.
This coaching model is targeting women who acknowledge a misalignment between how they are performing or living their lives now and want to take actions to re-adjust their lives to be more effective, feel happier and have fun.
The purpose of this model is to support you to live in alignment between your actions, your values and your life purpose.
Through coaching we will partner to better understand where you stand in your life, gain higher awareness, design or review your life purpose and elicit your values. This model can serve you to design specific goals, take actions which are in alignment with your business or personal targets and your life purpose.
The F-U-N coaching model stands for:
First gain clarity
Unleash your potential
Nourish your growth
What is the F-U-N coaching model?
Step 1: “First gain Clarity”
This coaching step will raise your awareness to identify your thoughts, perceptions, believes, and what is coming on the way to live the life you aspire. You will gain clarity by assessing your current situation, where you stand in your life and where you would like to be, what is working and what is not working as per your expectations. You will identify or clarify what is the most important thing to work on and focus on for your coaching session.
You will determine the feeling you are after and define what is meaningful, you can then envision the future outcomes.
We will partner to explore your values and define or review your life purpose. Defining your life Purpose is important to keep you in alignment and on track with who you are, what you are doing and what will be created as a result of who you are being and what you are doing.
Live in alignment with what is most meaningful and important to you.
Gaining clarity will lead to a more successful mindset which leads to more courageous actions.
Example of the tools to be used for the coaching session
Wheel of life: To bring awareness to the client on the areas that need to be addressed that are not fulfilling and the areas that are doing great and understand the correlation between the different areas;
Personalities tests to find your strength and weaknesses;
Design your life program to design the life purpose;
The value game to determine what are the client values.
Example of questions for this 1st step coaching session
- How would you evaluate these different areas of your life?
- What would you like instead?
- Where do you stand now?
- What specific goals would you like to meet by working with a coach?
- What are your values and beliefs?
- What would you like your contribution to life to be?
Step 2: “Unleash your potential”
God has gifted you with skills and at this stage, we will unleash your potential as you will take courage and find your strength within to move forward.
You will set SMART goals(Smart, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely) which are in alignment with your goals, values and purpose.
You will be challenged to set empowering ways to ensure successful outcomes. The coach I will share observations to support you to remove doubts, calm fears, by reframing perspectives.
We will investigate the thoughts and beliefs which can serve or hinder your success, we will generate strategies and actions to allow you to move towards your goals.
You will anchor a positive state of mind that you need to be confident and active.
Consider what it feels like waking up excited, energized and ambitious to step into the day to move your projects, health, finances, career, business, social life or relationships to the next level.
Example of questions for the coaching session:
Knowing all that you know about your purpose. What would you like to achieve?
- How could we make that goal SMART?
- What needs to change so that you can achieve your goal?
- What skills & knowledge do you need to achieve your goals?
- How would you overcome limitations to move forward?
- How do you treat yourself when you hit setbacks?
- What structures do you need in to put in place to achieve your goals?
- What do you need to move into action?
- What mindset do you need to keep going?
- How would you like to be accountable? How can I help?
Step 3: “Nourish your growth”
At this stage, we will review the alignment between the plan and the execution, empower your strategies to keep you on track. We will establish tools to manage progress, move from commitment to accountability and be responsible to turn your goals into accomplishments.
This stage will support you to stay focus and be ready to adapt to new situations and review your purpose and the why you want to reach this goal to stay motivated. How to build a necessity to stay on track.
I will invite you to celebrate the small and big wins and have fun in the process.
Example of questions coaching session
- What support systems could you put in place to keep you on track?
- What do you need to replace that limiting belief to move forward?
- How is this new awareness about this obstacle changing your plan?
- What is the best way to track your actions, so you know you are moving in the right direction?
- What keeps you motivated?
- How do you feel looking at what you’ve achieved so far?
- How to be committed to your goal and action plan?
- Describe what completing your goals will look in your life?
- What is different about your life now that you have achieved this goal?