A Coaching Model Created by Leslie Thornton
(Weight Loss Coaching, UNITED STATES)
Everyone deserves a chance! We all want and need to be heard. Your struggles, your dreams, your desires are far from stupid or silly. Come on…YOU MATTER!! What if there was someone who worked with you who ALWAYS had your best interests in mind and who TRULY believed that you have what it takes to solve, to overcome, and to transform yourself in whatever positive direction you want? Are you ready to feel empowered and start moving forward? Are you willing to be 100% honest with yourself and your world? Are you ready to finally, actually do, change, or create whatever it is that speaks to you or bothers you the most? Then you are ready for the support, structure, and love of a coach!
Leslie Thornton is a certified life coach and registered professional nurse with a strong desire to assist you in moving forward, reaching your goals, and feeling good!!
Through a process of:
- Revealing your area of intended growth to yourself and your coach
- Exploring your thoughts that surround this area
- Distinguishing which thoughts are serving you and which are swerving you in a negative direction that can leave you feeling depressed, depleted, or discouraged
- Committing to yourself and to your coach changes you will make, actions you will take that will bring you closer to your goal(s)
- Being held accountable by your coach to stick to your mission or plan
- Being guided along your journey through powerful questioning, listening, visualization exercises, resource recommendations, and acknowledgement of your wins
You will obtain any or all of the following phenomenon:
Leslie is passionate about, not only the growth of her clients, but also that of herself. By overcoming addictive behaviors that kept her from moving forward in her own life through self-hypnosis, the doors for transformational change opened up for her. In addition to being a certified life coach and a nurse, Leslie has experience as a personal trainer, training for a half marathon, cleansing and detoxing the body through natural dietary means, using yoga to treat chronic pain, meditation as a way to approach life with a clear mind and open heart, body awareness and neurolinguistic programming, Time-Line Therapy, and Eriksonian hypnosis as practices to take charge of the mind to change outcomes, alternative medicine, relationship support, and finding a joy in life that lasts!