A Coaching Model Created by Leila Youssef
(Relationships and Dating Coaching, SPAIN)
Identifying the SECRET is a Journey of Self Discovery
No matter how much effort you make, how much you dream, massive and rapid success will not happen if the strategies you are using are founded in the old subconscious programming of false, limiting, lack minded and poverty conscious beliefs. Hence the importance of unveiling the secret.
The secret is all the different aspects of yourself that are keeping you from reaching your goals, realizing your dreams and causing a sense of unfulfillment in your life. Because the secret is submerged in your Shadow, the process of slowly emerging out of the captivity of your Shadow is of paramount importance to the creation of the life you choose. That is the Journey of Self Discovery.
What you can’t see of yourself is precisely what is holding you back from becoming the shining essence that you are at the very core of your being.
5 STAGES TO UNVEILING THE SECRET
- Cultivate Willingness to Explore: Create a safe and secure space where the client is willing to undertake the journey into his/her deeper potential.
- Harness Self Awareness: Support the client in cultivating an attitude of discovery about him/herself while seeing the learning as a play.
- Release Self Judgement: Help the client to clear the way for his her true self to come forth and engage in the journey of discovery by releasing Shadow material that precludes a wholesome engagement. This is critical stage to creating authentic self-awareness.
- Set an Intention: Help the client to unveil the energy that will set into motion his/her action plan to reach the goal. Help the client to uncover and express his/her core values and strengths as a means of building a strong foundation from which to create and achieve future goals.
- Connect to Your Intuitive Guidance: Encourage the client to create a nurturing and loving space where he/she can receive daily guidance from his/her deeper self.
1st stage Cultivate Willingness to Explore
Establish trust by creating a safe and secure space that allows the client to undertake the journey into his/her deeper self. Incite the client’s curiosity by exploring the obstacles that are impeding from reaching his/her goals.
2nd stage Harness Self-Awareness
Support the client in cultivating an attitude of discovery about him/herself by encouraging self-reflection, instilling confidence, and learning the difference between reacting and responding in every day communication which will aid the client in shifting his/her perspectives.
3rd Stage: Releasing Self Judgment
Self-judging and judging others are the two sides of the same coin.
- Teach the client how the game of blame is affecting his/her self-judging and his/her judging of others.
- Help the client to move from the game of blame into taking responsibility for his/her behaviours that will lead to self-acceptance.
- Begin with acknowledging the client for his/her uniqueness and all the different ways he/she express it
4th stage Setting an Intention
Setting intentions create focus and lays the groundwork that allows action plans to emerge.
- Motivate the client to set clear intention to reach goals by exploring his/her core values and acknowledging his/her strengths; this allows for the spontaneous motivation arising to be the fuel that creates feasible and realistic action plans.
- Support the client in cultivating commitment to the intentions set and help him/her avoid any traps of “trying” to reach a goal sensation that ends up in deception and low self esteem.
- Accountability is the key to maintaining the process moving forward.
5th stage Connecting to Your Intuitive Guidance
The best and most effective way to connect to your intuitive guidance is cultivating a moment of silence every day. A time where you simply remain silent with your eyes closed in total awareness of everything that emerges inside of you.
- Intuitive guidance is possible when we listen to what takes place inside of us therefore tuning to our inner being is a must if intuitive guidance is to be cultivated.
- Gradually you will start receiving information that will help you, guide you, and assist you in becoming clearer about which actions to take to lead you to your success by achieving the goals you have set for yourself.
The rewards of unveiling the secret through these 5 stages are:
- A new sense of freedom to be yourself and do what you want and choose to do to reach your goals.
- This new state will allow for natural creativity, deep motivation, clarity about goals and a new capacity to create “efficient actions plans” to take place.
- All this will result in a new way of living your: A continuous process of learning and unfolding of your being which leads to a deep sense of fulfilment.