- Define Intent and To Be State
- Clarification of the Goal/Goals
- Preparing Charter and Goals Work Sheet
- Defining expectations and refining outcomes
Stage 4 is where the move to action occurs.
The client has a good sense of awareness, and about his/her intent and the specific goals he/she has set out.
The Coach can now help the client …
- Define specific actions that can help the client move towards the goal/intent
- Understand the roadmap and milestones that need to be hit along the way to track progress
- Set time lines by when the specific action plans will be completed
- Establish a support structure to help in implementation