A Coaching Model Created by Keely Capel
(Business Coach, PORTUGAL)
A women is the full circle, with her is the power to create, nurture and transform ~ Diane Mariechild
Both my niche and model have been inspired by my own life experiences. As a business owner and single mother, I see that there are a need and a deep relatability to the burdens the client places upon herself.
Mothers wear many hats and spend a lot of their time juggling the many roles that they play, often accompanied guilt.
Time is a powerful concept and through my coaching model, whether the goals are personal or professional, the client will be able to achieve their dreams without sacrifice.
All mothers are superheroes in my eyes and Power Circle is designed to rebalance and provide each with the power to enjoy and be a success as a mother, a business owner, or another role in which they undertake.
The model is not about time management or increased productivity, but about gaining a deeper focus on life, business, and organization for the creation of more freedom and flexibility.
It will enable the client to take control and reshape their business around the life they wish to lead instead of leading a life around their business.
By empowering them to define the goals that truly matter, with clarity on what is serving them and awareness on what actions they need to take to make the changes required to achieve this.
The Power Circle Model
Exploring your current perspective
- What is missing from this picture?
- What is it you are not seeing?
- What do you need more clarity about?
Opportunities & Obstacles
Getting clear on what can help or hinder you
- If you say yes to this, what are you saying no to?
- Where do you sabotage yourself?
- What steps could you take immediately that would significantly improve your situation?
Using your emotional intelligence when forming habits
- What will motivate you to make this change?
- What will it mean to you when you are successful?
- If you had a magic wand, how would your life be better in 3 months?
Creating the steps needed to take action and stay on track
- What is the biggest change you will make?
- How will you move forward?
- What support system do you need?
Result & Review
The circle closes by reviewing the results achieved and beginning the process again as required.
- How will you know you have been successful?
- What do you need to focus on when implementing the plan?
- What should you communicate with others?
- How will you know you have achieved this?