A Coaching Model Created by Juliette Posner
(Transformation & Business Coach, UNITED STATES)
Do you need tools and tricks to help you secure your footing or help you fall with confidence to a soft landing?
At each age and stage of life, opportunities arise and Precipice Coaching can help the whole you prepare for what comes next.
Step 1 : Surveying where you are today.
By going through each category, we will obtain a holistic and comprehensive sense of where you stand.
- Is one issue impacting you most?
- Are there several destabilizing issues?
Step 3 : Discussing options of where you want to go.
If you are on a precipice, the availability of options ahead of you may be daunting.
- Are you okay to close your eyes, leap into new territories, and only request help once you have landed?
- Or, do you need help to choose the best territories on which to land?
Step 4 : Developing a plan to get you on your way.
Your issues are being addressed, and you now need a plan for getting to the next phase of your life.
- Can you imagine what success feels like?
- Are you ready to begin?
- Nearly 20 years of experience leading individuals, teams, and organizations to success.
- The wide range of business, health, and transformational acumen honed by implementing solutions personally and professionally.
- A belief in tailoring solutions to the individual: There is no one size fits all approach, but a panoply of solutions that when tweaked slightly may be exactly what you need.
- Initial 20-minute consult to determine if we are a good fit for one another.
- 60-minute Skype or phone sessions OR in-person in New York City.