Where are you?-Coaching Notes
Where are you going? Why?
- Do you have “ownership” of this goal?
- How long have you had this goal?
- What will life “look” like when you accomplish this goal?
Where are you going? Why?- Coaching Notes
Check to ensure that this is the client’s goal and not one they are assuming from someone else. How long have they had this goal? Is there a history of not reaching this goal? What will their life be like once they’ve accomplished this goal? Have the client clearly define how achievement of this goal is different than where they are now.
What are you taking with you?
- What needs to be “unpacked”?
- What issues or underlying beliefs may be standing in your way of achieving your goal?
- Who may not be supporting your goal achievement?