A Coaching Model Created by Jeff Anderson
(Mid-Life Coach, UNITED STATES)
Coaching is not a linear process, but a series of conversations that implement a holistic approach to establishing and achieving your goals.
- We will take the goals you wish to reach and explore your vision of how your life will be changed when you have reached them.
- Over the course of this conversation we will move toward a more concrete set of goals you want to reach.
- We will explore the values that are important to you in order to bring them to a conscious level.
- Looking at your goals through the filter of your values will allow you to align the two to provide a solution maximizing the pleasure you feel in the attainment of those goals.
- Integrating everything we have explored, we can now firm up our goals and develop strategies to accomplish them.
- From these strategies we will develop a set of specific actions to be taken.
- As you implement your plans, you may find the results of your actions suggesting other goals you want to achieve.