A Coaching Model Created by Dragomir Lulian
(Business Coach, ROMANIA)
Part of my coaching experience and by observing people around me I realized that most people want MORE than they currently have, this can apply to material goods, social status, overall life satisfaction, time, friends. I found the name of the model being catchy and appealing from the marketing perspective as there are plenty of associations that might attract my clients.
This model can be easily applying to people who want to improve efficiency or to achieve higher and improved outcomes of their actions.
The Client expresses the Mission he wants to achieve during the sessions. Career or personal goal.
On this stage it is essential to obtain clarity of the mission and to understand both the client and Coach what gives value to this mission, why is this important for the client.
- What is your mission?
- What do you want to achieve?
- What makes this important for you?
Observe self and explore the Options
Trough the coaching conversation I will help the client to observe him/herself and what are perspectives, what are underlying beliefs. And more importantly, I invite the client to observe her/himself through the dialogue.
- What is the current situation?
- How do you see yourself in the context?
- How do you feel about this?
- How does the current situation align with your mission?
I want to use a power tall called Less is More to shift the perspective to reach an awareness.
- What are your options now?
- What aligns these options with your mission?
- What other options do you think might exist?
Create awareness by shifting perspectives, and other power tools which can help the
Coaching focuses on the WHO rather than on the WHAT it is important to align with the mission. to be aware of the value. And it is important for the client to know her/his value to have the most meaningful outcome from the coaching sessions.
- What option would you implement?
- What is holding you back?
- How can you overcome that?
- How is this action aligned with your mission?
Empower the client for actions toward the mission based on the created self-awareness and his/her motivation.
- How would you feel achieving your mission by doing this?
- What do you need to do to stick to your plan?
- What would make you accountable?