A Coaching Model Created by David Long
(Leadership/Executive Coach, UNITED STATES)
A Leadership Coaching Model to Illuminate a transformed life.
The state or position of being a leader
- Identify the state or position of the individual client leader
Qualities of good leadership
- Release qualities of leadership significant for the client
Goals of leadership
- Discover the purpose behind the client’s leadership
Outcomes of leadership
- Determine measurable results of client’s leadership
The process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative.
Discover what or who inspires the client leader
- What steps are taken to maintain personal inspiration?
Discover who the client leaders seek to inspire
- Who is the client investing in and inspiring to change the future?
- How is the leader able to serve?
The process of growing and progressive development
What areas does the leader seek coaching for growth?
- Visualize the desired outcome?
- What challenges or obstacles are in the way?
What is changing for the leader that invites something different?
- Perspective, awareness, knowledge, behaviours
An internal calm, tranquillity, and congruence
Discover the alignment and balance in the clients Four Dimensions of Life:
Invite the client to a greater balance of the dimensions
Explore alignment between growth and harmony
An act, process, or instance of transforming or being transformed
Support the transformation of the leader
- Believe for the extraordinary
- Commit to life-shaping goals
- Inspire perseverance
- Pursue transformation
Acknowledge and recognize client milestones
Go Shine The L.I.G.H.T.
Identify leaders who seek to invest in life transformation
Create a space for L.I.G.H.T. to shine
Identify new challenges and engage in an upward spiral of transformation