Seeking a Trainer for Bilingual Coach Training Program (English/Chinese)
We are a global coach training organisation, accredited with the ICF since 2001. We have students in over 90 countries around the world and currently train in English, Chinese and Italian. Our programs have been online since day 1 (over 20 years) and our training is more than just zoom classes. It's a proven e-learning methodology including module downloads, video tutorials, live classes, practicum labs, and forum reflection and engagement.
We are now actively seeking a bilingual coach trainer to join our Global faculty. You will be skilled at delivering online learning, be based in Australia and have the time and flexibility to teach up to 5 hours a week (including Saturdays).
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Spoken - Mandarin & Written Simplified Chinese)
- PCC or MCC designation
- Solid understanding of ICF Competencies and PCC Markers
- Experience in e-learning
- Experience in adult learning
- A current coaching practice with active clients
Would be Nice
- Mentor Coach Certification
- Master’s degree in any discipline
- Expertise in a current coaching theory or discipline
- Experience doing business in Mainland China