Jefri Franks, M.S., CPC resides in Kansas City, Missouri. She is a Keynote Speaker, Consultant and Certified Coach in the areas of grief, loss and transition. Following the death of her only child, Heather, Jefri wrote a book about the experience titled, “Heather’s Journey: A Mother’s Accidental Guide Through Loss To Hope.”
Jefri is also the author of the article; The Power of Presence, published in The Journal of Palliative Medicine, March 2010. She is also the author of the book; Heather’s Journey: A Mother’s Accidental Guide Through Loss to Hope. Jefri is Past President of the Children’s Mercy Cancer Center, a parent consultant to the Pediatric Advanced Comfort Care Team and the End of Life Annual Panel at Children’s Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, Missouri. She is a parent consultant to the Initiative for Pediatric Palliative Care in Newton, Massachusetts and a parent consultant to a recently funded NIH study on pediatric oncology patients and music therapy. She has recently become an adjunct faculty member with the University of Phoenix.
Membership of the Spiritual Coaching Group
The Spiritual coaching group is an amazing community of practice for spiritual coaches.
- Learn and grow as a professional spiritual coach through our discussions, sharing of resources, and laser-coaching demonstrations.
- Serve your clients with greater presence and an increased ability to hear what they are “really” saying
- Enjoy the camaraderie, support, learning and positive energy of other spiritual coaches, unique energy that only a group can provide.
In addition to a forum, and an online group area, once a month you will join a teleseminar with other Spiritual Coaches from around the world to discuss and share experiences around the practice of spiritual coaching.
Topics will include:
- common issues clients face
- effective strategies for coaching clients
- marketing and selling into this niche
- role models and mentors
- recommended books and articles
Networking Meetings for Spiritual Coaches
Join the Spiritual Coaching Group. (Membership is by Application only)