Andrea Lee is an amazing coach and long time contributor to the coaching industry. If we had a Coaching Walk of Fame, her star would be there! (If you haven’t already heard of Andrea Lee then go Google her as soon as you’ve finished this blog post, or visit her at www.WealthyThoughtLeader.com)
But right now I want to introduce you to her new book, “We Need to Talk, Your Guide to Challenging Business Decisions” I can’t wait to read this book. As a coach and business owner myself I have had countless difficult conversations over the years, and I have also avoided many of them too. I probably am right now. It is both a skill and an art to sit in that place between workplace bully and totally pushover; to have difficult conversations, conversations you would do almost anything NOT to have, with just the right amount of love, compassion and firmness.
Join the Conversation
Andrea is not releasing her book until next year, but as part of the ‘soft launch” she is running a conversation series with 4 live teleseminars discussing principles in the book. By registering for the teleseminars you also have the opportunity to purchase the book in an accompanying ‘Take Action Bundle’ if you choose.
Conversation Three: How much energy and money have tough conversations cost you?
Nov 4th @ 3pm New York time
- How to practice asking your potential client for the business so that the next time you enter a pricing conversation, you’ll feel balanced, confident, and ready instead of
- The flexible formula for calculating how to share money in any joint venture or partnership, one that will take the emotion out, and ensure a great win-win for all concerned!
- What to do when you’re asked to submit a proposal to a potential new client so that you bypass all the ‘what to quote’ agony
- The Wealthy Thought Leader-grown pricing concept that will instantly calm your fears and give you cash flow (hint: there is no wrong price)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Conversation Four: Elevate yourself from a victim of poor conversations to a leader of a business that’s a force for peace
Nov 6th @ 3pm New York time
- How to inspire greater leadership vs hard work – and giving the mental middle finger to all the distractions that are vying for your attention – so you can accomplish the stuff that really matters.
- 3 empowering and motivating stories you can use to raise the stakes and break through with your own Braveheart ‘Roar’ moment!
- In a world where Google has all the answers, the only thing we’re missing is the right question. Never be without a powerful question – even in challenging circumstances – using the Question Generator Tool.
- Finally, complete our conversation series with a bang, with 5 custom-created questions for entrepreneurial leaders to count on to generate the conversations that create the future we want.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER