When coaching was a new profession, it was perfectly acceptable to simply call yourself a coach. But today the coaching profession is well developed across many industries and professions around the globe and the need for formal training and certification is vital. But the level of certification you need depends on how you plan to use coaching.
Our coaches join our programs with one or more of the following coaching goals in mind.
1. Become a Professionally Certified Coach with their own coaching practice
2. Become a Professionally Certified Coach, and work in a corporate setting
3. Blend Coaching skills with their existing career
4. Learn Coaching skills to add value to their life
* The certification path you follow should match your coaching goals, and at ICA you can either follow a packaged training option, or design your own.