Learning Online Has Many Benefits
Live Teleclasses, Private Coaches Forum & Resource Rich Learnsite
All learning is delivered via a blend of LIVE teleclasses, forum discussion and self reflection with many opportunities to coach, and be coached. It's up to you how many or few classes they take each week. The schedules have been timed to allow for self paced study, where the study schedule fits with your lifestyle and not the other way around. The learning process is as follows
1. Download and read the course module
2. Dial into a teleclass (facilitated by an ICA Trainer)
3. Post reflections on the forum
At ICA we'll never leave you hanging. Our support team has been with ICA for over 10 years, so they know our community and our programs inside out. They are experts in making sure you have what you need and will partner you from the moment you enrol, through until you graduate.
The Certified Program is an ICF Accredited Coach Training Program. This means that it has been accredited by the ICF and offers a direct pathway to an ACC or PCC ICF credential. But, the certification or coach training program you need will depend on how you plan to use coaching, how you learn best, if you need an ICF Credential, and of course your budget and time availability for study. Take our quick program selection quiz to find the best program for you.
Get your questions answered by an ICA Program Advisor (all ICA Graduates)
- How to blend coaching with your current profession
- What certification you need (not everyone needs ACTP)
- How many hours would you need to put aside for your coach training
- How fast / slow can you move through the program
- There's so many training choices - what makes ICA stand out from the crowd?