An Open Classroom
Most ICA students begin their coach training journey with Coaching 101. It's an open classroom where you can dial in and either participate or just listen, and is the best way to know if our learning style is a good fit for you.
- Downloadable Module from ICA's Accredited Curriculum
- Open Classroom with with ICA students and faculty
- Priority Q & A opportunities
- Certification for one (1) hour of Accredited Coach Specific Training (ACSTH)
- Tuition Savings for Upgrades to Essential, Certified of Advanced Training
What is a Teleclass?
At ICA our 'Bridge lines' operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
A teleclass is a small groups of students gathered gather together via the telephone for the purposes of learning. They are NOT lectures! In many ways our teleclasses are run like University tutorials. There is a pre-determined topic and an experienced coach trainer facilitates the call. Students are invited to participate in discussion and raise questions or challenges for consideration.
Join Coaching 101 to Sample a Class