A Coaching Model Created by Tiffany Manchester
(Relationship Coach for Men, UNITED STATES)
At the heart of my coaching philosophy is the principle that you are the creator of your own reality, and therefore you have the power to change it.
When you take responsibility for your thoughts, words, actions, and habits, the power to create personal change is strengthened as it extends from you, rather than the belief it comes to you. This is the true source for real and lasting transformation!
THOUGHTS – Accept the desire for change
Through contemplation we begin the cycle of change. In this state we allow ourselves to evaluate where we are at versus where we would like to be.
- Allow client time to process his/her thoughts.
- Work with him/her to translate those thoughts into words, helping to clarify the reality of the situation.
- Listen for desires and goals.
WORDS – Communicate the willingness for change
Whether speaking to our inner voice or out loud to others, through communication the seed of change is more firmly planted.
- Assist in deciphering specific areas for change that will leverage client’s time and talents.
- Create a step-by-step plan.
- Allow toolbox to evolve as you develop more awareness of client’s character.
ACTIONS – Moving Forward
Taking steps through changing behavioral patterns both in mind and in form move us closer to creating the life we want to live.
- Encourage client to deepen awareness through listening to his/her intuition, along with the understanding that the ‘being’ is part of the ‘doing’.
- Support client to shift perspectives into ones led by more updated beliefs and values that truly represent who he/she is.
- Allow for any necessary adjustments to plan as client’s vision becomes clearer.
- Encourage client to build confidence by going for it.
- Assist client in refining current skills and/or learning new skills to support the process towards achieving his/her goals.
HABITS: Experience the outcome
With unwavering focus and intent we become perfectly aligned in mind, body, and spirit. When this occurs, our thoughts become an experiential reality.
- Encourage client to experience the success in realizing his/her goals.
- Support client to enjoy those goals and have gratitude for the process.
- Remind client she/he has the knowledge and experience to implement the process independently for future use.