A Coaching Model Created by Steve Correa
(Executive Coach, INDIA)
My model on Executive coaching is to build on an individual’s strengths even while addressing development opportunities. I would support my Client identify for themselves high-impact development goals, that is their priority and commit time and energy to making significant behavioural changes.
Other Sponsors & stakeholders to provide feedback at the front end of the process to help in the identification of development goals and again later in the process to assess the executive’s progress.
Finally, to help support on the process of behavioural change, elevating successful executives to even higher levels of leadership excellence.
To celebrate with the client, and honour him for his accomplishments.
- In existence, there is a virtuous cycle – a larger circle that repeats itself, and within it, a smaller repeated circle.
- Symbolic of life: ever present, never ending, ever unfolding
- Ever emerging perspectives – reality is from the onlooker / senses
- No meaning exists – all meaning comes from the observer
- Integration as the core - centeredness
Explanation to Model
As in every process there is a start, middle and end – as outcome, and then back to the beginning, this is represented by the outer circle – and depicted as stage 1 to stage 5. Even more granularity is detailed out for each step, by way of illustration.
Within each stage, exists attendant behaviours of exploration, listening, being in the ‘here and now’, acknowledging client and suspending judgement.
The model, offers width of exploration, and reflects the stages, even while staying rooted to depth of awareness.