A Coaching Model Created by Kevin P. John
(Life Coach, UNITED STATES)
- Client functions as an observer to discover how they perceive themselves and the world
- Client/observer begins to connect how they see and interpret the world to how they feel about it .
- Validity of perceptions in previous stage is examined relative to their contributions to long standing perspectives.
- Client emerges from being an observer in previous stages to place all disempowering perspectives in the yesterday box.
- All empowering perspectives go in the today and tomorrow boxes. respectively
- Client explores the root of what actually motivates them each day while examining motivational shifts.
- Client begins to develop a reservoir of motivational strategies and techniques.
- Client begins to exist in a state of enhanced:
- Peace, Tranquility, Selflessness & Balance
- Client explores habitual behaviors necessary to remain in this state.