A Coaching Model Created by Iliana M Delgado
(Transformational Coaching, USA)
The GRACE Model is a transformational holistic life coaching model. Because the client sets the agenda, it is circular in its implementation. We begin at the point of greatest relevance and revisit themes as necessity indicates.
The Grace Model has five basic components and several sub-components. The model will guide the client to create personal responsibility, empowerment, wellness, joy and purposeful living.
G Guidance from Source
- We celebrate the connection to that which is beyond the self; that which is between the self, others, divine presence and nature.
- We explore understanding our deep purpose inside the experience of this interconnectedness of life.
- Interacting from the heart, we open to our feelings, the wisdom of the body, the uniqueness of our essence and gain insight and motivation.
- We learn to still the mind and tap into greater clarity and resourcefulness.
- As we deepen our connection with stillness, we move towards deeper listening and a unique relationship with Source.
The quieter you become, the more you can hear. Ram Das
R Revealing and reassigning meaning and commitment
- We explore what possibilities or experiences have become unavailable based on how you think and use language.
- We work at reframing disempowering language through powerful questioning
- We uncover how you are using your power to undermine or support your commitments and Vision
- Acknowledging the priority of your commitments, we uncover the values that are in place and the way you make meaning
- With renewed understanding, we move towards inspiring greatness and the co-creation of new meaning
The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new vistas, but in having new eyes. Proust
A Aligning with desired outcomes
- We focus on future aspirations and take on practices that exercise, strengthen and expand the capacity to manifest your intentions and goal.
- We focus on circumstances that can be shifted by the clients own intentions, commitments and actions.
- We tap into the richness (the beauty and perfection) in each client, beyond fear and resistance through inquiry
- We support and empower clients to choose alternatives and push beyond the comfort zone to generate new interpretations that allow for the impossible to become possible.
- We create the space to acknowledge the transpersonal wisdom that will help the client discover her true nature and her ability to create what she desires.
The vines blossom through your process of practice and more practice. Michael Murphy
C Cultivating awareness
- We align ourselves with the knowing that we are multi-dimensional in our worldly existence, consisting of a body, a mind and a spirit.
- We identify the assumptions and beliefs that were useful in the past but no longer serve us.
- We identify limitations and work at reframing them so they generate positive perspectives.
- We discover where your power shows up as empowering or disempowering
- We practice stretching and strengthening conscious awareness in order for you to align with your highest truth.
Cleanse the doors of perception Aldous Huxley
E Experiencing and Embracing the Magnificence of Being
- We align with the understanding that we are more than our bodies, egos, suffering, and struggling.
- We work towards being open, allowing and unattached to outcomes.
- We appreciate that we have incredibly powerful untapped resources.
- We maintain a connection to the current of soul and spirit in day-to-day living being receptive to the splendor of everyday in its most simple, phenomenal presence.
- We open to the abundant, ever present and accessible that is available in every moment.
- We grow our sense of unity and belonging and an awareness of a divinity universal to all people and all life while simultaneously experiencing a stronger and deeper sense of our authentic selves.
The ordinary is divine. Adyashanti